BOOSTS IMMUNITY AND PROMOTES DIGESTION
Probiotane provides the benefit of Probiotic Lactobacilli culture of L. acidophilus, L. casei and L. rhamnosus. Probiotics are Live Microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer health benefits to host.
Microorganisms reside in human body. Some are harmful to human body while some are useful. “Friendly Microorganisms” make Micro flora of human body. These friendly Microorganisms break down certain nutrients such as carbohydrates and help in their digestion. Micro flora of Human Body leads to inhibition of the growth of Pathogenic Microorganisms.
For severe infections (Chronic or acute), antibiotics are the drug of choice for treatment. These antibiotics disturb Micro flora of intestine and result in Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea. Supplementation of Probiotics along with Antibiotic prevents Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea.
Most of the Probiotic brands do not have viable bacterial count, till shelf life of the product. Vitane offers Live, Viable, Self Cultured Bacterial spores.
When you take Probiotane, you assure yourself a quality Probiotics, since, Probiotane has following advantages over other probiotics:
- IN HOUSE CULTURE: Do not depend on outside vendor for supply of Probiotic Bacterial spores.
- STRINGENT PACKING ENVIRONMENT: Capsules are filled in stringent controlled environment in UK – MHRA approved factory.
- HIGH QUALITY CONTROL NORMS: Each Batch undergoes Stringent Quality control tests, to ensure viable live bacterial spores in each capsule.
- SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY: Use of latest and most sensitive manufacturing techniques.
- FREE FROM: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
The gelatin used in the manufacturing of capsules and softgels has been derived from a Bovine (Cow) HALAL animal source and the product is also free from any TSE/BSE sources. All Vitane Products Containing gelatin and other ingredients from an animal source does NOT contain any Porcine (Pig) source.